Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feeling Lucky.


Not the kind of lucky where I think I need to run to Vegas and spend all my money. I'm feeling really lucky today because, my life is pretty great. I think at times I let myself get consumed with stress and plans and... lists. If I could, I would list the steps to making coffee everyday just so I could check them off as I went. But if I let myself make a list for that.... the list making would never end. Maybe I could make a list of all the things I could make lists for? And now I'm getting carried away. 


Anyways, back on track. As I said, I let myself get consumed with lists and plans and expectations and eventually, I get stressed out and have me a little breakdown. Then I make myself a cup (a pot) of coffee, make a kissy face to the Mister, get a kiss, relax and start making new plans and lists. It's really a vicious cycle, but it's who I am. The end.
{I am not a control freak. Really, I'm not. I'm a loosey goosey...}

This morning, I am sitting here. 
Work out-done
Coffee-made
Today Show-on
Ridiculous list of morning routine-done. 
And I was just overcome with a sense of...."lucky". I would have never guess that I would be living in California because some guy asked me to follow him around the country as he chased his dreams, but here I am. And I love my life, I really do. The coffee is hot and life is good. I love my family and friends. And....          
I'm in love with the Mister. 
Who wouldn't be? Look at that face
This is the face he makes when I try to plan our weekends 4 days in advance.


I'm happy. I'm lucky. I think I need to remind myself that more often.
{ I'll just add it to my To-Do list.} 


Image: kaboodle.com

1 comment:

  1. Youre such a dollface.. I love you.. and your lists! LOL

    ReplyDelete